Member Boards are not-for-profit organizations operating certification programs.
- AACE International
- Academy of Board Certified Environmental Professionals
- American Academy of Environmental Engineers
- American Board of Health Physics
- American Council for Accredited Certification
- American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
- American Society of Professional Estimators
- Board of Environmental, Health & Safety Auditor Certifications
- Building Inspection Engineering Certification Institute
- Certified Environmental, Safety and Health Trainer Board of Certification
- Civil Engineering Certification, Inc. of ASCE
- Institute of Hazardous Materials Management
- Institute of Professional Environmental Practice
- Institute for Safety and Health Management
- National Academy of Forensic Engineers
- Tri-Service Cost Engineering Certification Program
- Society of Wetlands Scientists Professional Certification Program
Associate Members are interdisciplinary, profession-wide organizations interested in the standards of engineering practice.
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying
- National Society of Professional Engineers
Affiliate Members are those engineering, scientific, or engineering-related organizations which are considering the development of certification programs and which have objectives consistent with those of CESB.